Monday, February 22, 2010

Old friends

I am going to see an old friend tomorrow that I haven't seen in 24 or so years. We reconnected via a friend on Facebook. Got to love facebook, you can find almost anyone that wants to be found. Sometimes people find you that you wish you hadn't found you but you take the good with the bad. We lost contact when we were still in high school. We had met through a church youth camp. We lived in different states and we both looked for to seeing each other about 3 times a year, maybe a few other times a year at youth weekends. Then one camp he didn't come and I don't know what happened. I guess I will find out tomorrow when we have coffee. I also don't know if his wife is going to come or not. I would really like to meet her. She sounds wonderful and as he puts it he found someone that will put up with his shit. I love that since I knew way back when he could pull a lot of shit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment