Friday, January 15, 2010

bad day!

My first post! I started this blog to put feeling and words to paper. Today is a bad day. Last night I told I friend I would help her (I am the type of person that pushes everything aside to help my friends) I shouldn't have said yes. Because I told her I would I did and I missed a class I should have been at. I can make up the class next week without any problems but it was the one class I wanted to take out of the 5 I am taking. I need to learn how to put myself first. It is great to help friends but all the same I have to learn how to help myself also. So today I feel bad. All I want to do is go into the closet and not come out for days but I can't. I have to pick up kids, play with them and then take them back to there mom and get my own into bed without losing it. I know that I will get though it.

No comments:

Post a Comment