Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain hail and what the heck

This week we have had the strangest weather. I live in Southern California and we don't see much rain or change in weather unless it is to HOT. I think we have had more rain in the last 5 days than we had in ALL of last year. Just a few minutes ago it hailed. Now I don't remember the last time it hailed here. I grew up here and moved away twice. I moved back for different reason each time but one of the reason was the weather. I love nice weather and I love it when it rains for a few hours but for days on end isn't fun. I can remember when I moved to Europe when I was 18 and the first time it snowed......I about cried. I went into a bar with friends and when I can out it was snowing and A LOT. The next day when I woke up there was about 4 feet of snow. It just happened that my dad called from California while I was out digging out the car. All he could do was laugh since he grew up where it snowed and knew that I was probably hating what I was doing since I was cold. Cold weather and I just don't get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment